Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The Chart Project

I do a lot of reading about electronic communities in my job, and I hit upon an idea that I call The Chart Project. Simply stated, it's like a Wikipedia for chart images.

I'm not sure if people will ultimately submit zero charts or hundreds, but I'm hoping to get some activity there. I've started by submitting dozens of my own chart samples. If you have any charts that are good example of technical patterns in action (channels, head and shoulders, saucers.......what have you) please submit them! I would love to see this little project get some traction. Thank you!

9 comments:

Steve Puri said...

Possible bearish Head & Shoulders top formation ?:
http://stevepuri.blogspot.com/2007/05/developers-diversified-realty-ddr-head.html

Anonymous said...

Thinking you need to change that green color!

but great idea!

Anonymous said...

BTW-what charting service do you prefer?

Tim Knight said...

I am partial to ProphetCharts.

pleadership said...

Interesting idea. I will be a note of contributing a few charts. I hope you will mediate the site to ensure that the charts posted are in fact correct examples. Hate for anyone to learn the wrong charting techniques.

Anonymous said...

know your partial to them, thanks captain obvious...does it matter what charting software?

I do have some interested parties outside myself that would like to upload charts.

Just remember the little guy.

Tim Knight said...

Oh, I misunderstood.

You can send in a scan doing with Crayola as far as I'm concerned. All charts are welcome!

Anonymous said...

its ok, just busting you up a bit.

looking forward to seeing this become successful

kapil khanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.