Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Looking Good, Bears!

Well, the "one hit wonder" of Dow 11k continues to fade into memory. The Dow lost another 61 points today. Better yet, earnings season is here, and IBM, Yahoo, and Intel just reported.....and it's not looking so good for the bulls tomorrow morning!

Earnings were reported just minutes ago, but Intel has already lost over 7% of its value whereas Yahoo has lost over 11% of its value! Here's a piece of the after-hours data:


For myself, I'm going to simply stay the course - all twelve short positions I have already have nice profits, and I'm only expecting those to grow. My NTRI recommendation has inched down since I made it last week, and I'm expecting great things from this position.

3 comments:

Rich Remick said...

Tim, could you review your 12 shorts?

Thanks

Rich Remick said...

Tim, could you review your 12 shorts?

Thanks

Tim Knight said...

Sure.......

AAPL
APC
BMHC
CLF
CWTR
HET
IWM
MAR
MRO
NSS
NTRI
WBSN