Thursday, December 22, 2005

Borrrrrring.........

This market just can't make up its mind. A little up. A little down. Then a little up. And a bit down. Make up your mind! Sheesh!

Maybe this will be my last pre-Christmas post. Just wanted to let you know I'm still here. As I've said, if the Dow blows past 11,000 with force, the bears are in big trouble (umm, that would be me) and there are plenty of great looking saucer and inverted head & shoulder patterns around. But this market is doing nothing!

Well, happy holidays to you and yours, and let's hope this market decides to do something with itself sometime soon! A clear direction would be a welcome change.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tim,

Merry Xmas to you too !

I am an admirer of yours and prophet.net. Enjoy reading your blog and thank you for sharing.

Agree with you that the market is undecided.

ZoomTrader

Tim Knight said...

Sorry to be so late posting, everyone. Lots to say! I'll put up a new post later tonight.